The basic requirement for the student to get a visa as a student is the admission of the student to a college or university. After receiving the letter of admission from the college, an application can be forwarded with appropriate consultation.
- A duly filled application form.
- Receipt of paid application fee.
- A valid passport.
- Two recent passport-sized photographs. Photos should have a white background.
- Admission-evidence to an approved education program for full-time.
- Evidence showing the capacity to fund for the entire study period.
- Assurance to leave the country with the expiry of the residence permit.
- Evidence showing any specific place to live.
- Printing the duly completed and signed UDI document checklist and
- Carrying along with other documents.